• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to recover another truck

sandcobra164

Mr. Ken,
I see you pulled the trigger on the truck you were telling me about at the Ga Rally? My first M1089 in the National Guard had that style underlift, this truck appears to be missing the adapters but it could be that I need new glasses. Good Luck on the ride home. As a former Recovery Section Squad Leader, I always told my Soldiers to take good care of your trucks. There's nothing more humiliating than a Wrecker being towed!

Joseph

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coffey1 besides its completely the wrong color its a very darn nice looking truck, and I know that YOU know how to fix this color problem! Good luck it looks like ats going to be a darned nice truck!!
Karl

sandcobra164

I think some pressure washing will get the color almost back to green as it appears it was a green truck originally. You do great work Mr. Ken so I have no doubt that it will look great when I see it next October!

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good! Those are some qwirky trucks but pretty cool when its all working. I have used the wheel lift to lift M1081’s with no problem, and used the crane building a new shed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks