• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - November VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Another close one this month as well. Thank you all for voting for my mad scientist 5 ton and for voting for the other folks that participated.

sandcobra164

Jeeze no love for the M35s, seems like just about every month a unique one gets it.
I think there is still love for the M35's, you got 3 more votes than my M923. I say as long as you keep up the maintenance and keep them on the road you're a Winner each day while I'm brushing my teeth! I'm thankful that life has blessed me the opportunity to participate with all of you fine people in this hobby. A highly modified M923 won this month but I say it's well deserved. I've learned alot from him because of his useful posts on this forum about working on his truck and the conversion to a NTC-400 / Cat 7155 / HEMMT Transfer Case swap. Simp has way more blood underneath his truck from scraped knuckles than I have oil in my crankcase. Congrats Simp, I'll try again next month along with Mrmag1.