• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 New Process 203 Transfer Cases

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a stash of these anywhere? They used to be plentiful and cheap.
Not seen any in a while. While it's not a parts wanted thread, I need to make sure one is available before I move with a tranny purchase.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, that helps. More info. I've obtained a gasser NV4500 and the adapter to install it in place of my SM465. The 4500 is a 23 spline output. I'm looking to get just the range box to save on shipping. Would like to build a 203/205 doubler. Now that I know I can find one, I'm going to pick away at this.

michigandon

There was a guy on Ramcharger Central up in VA selling depot rebuilt ones a few years ago. Dunno if he has any left or not. I drove up there and snagged one.

I have two of them here, but they're both "cores". One has a stretched chain and wants to jump out of gear, the other racked up two many miles driven in "HI LOC" with the front driveshaft off, and now it has a bad "clunk" in it when you take you foot off the gas.