• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Merry Christmas and Say Thank You to another Member Thread

sandcobra164

All,
In the Spirit of the season I want to start a thread in a new direction. Basic format is call out another member and tell them why you think they are great. Here goes.

I want to call out Welder1. You have been my friend for quite a few days and I'm lucky to have you as a friend. We have a gap in age similar to a Father and Son which actually works out well for us. You've taken on any job whether it is fixing an air brake system on a M923 or making a Flag Mount to attach to the bumper. Even a basic brake job on a Tahoe where we found that the sway bar joints fell apart and we had more work to do. No matter what my foolishness produces, you've always kept your calm and taught me a lesson. You also Welcomed us to your Church Family. You've helped me in ways that you might not know so I want to say Thanks. My favorite words out of you mouth when things go south, "Alright, let's see what's going on".

Attachments

Welder1

Joseph,

It’s an honor to work with you and your family on many different fronts. You are one of the few that really see thru the fronts people put on and speak the truth. This will serve you well thru life. If I can pass on some of what I have learned then it’s all been worth my time and effort. In life you have a few true friends and you are one of those to me. We have many more adventures to come.

Eddie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks