• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151a2

Hi All,

I am interested in a M151A2 which is for sale here, in Italy. I have posted some pix. I had one of the rare 1984 M151A2s which was produced for foreign military sale and shipped to Sudan - among a few other countries.

This one looks a bit different than the other M151A2s I have seen. There is a vent on the cowl, turn indicator lights on the side, etc.

Any ideas if these could be after-market fitments? What year model could this be?

Cheers and a Happy 2019!:naner:

Anith,
Rome (Italy)

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks really good. I would guess the side turn signal was tastefully added by a civilian owner in order to comply with European lighting standards. Some import cars here are starting to have that even though it is not required here.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking jeep, any photos of your dataplate?

The vent on the cowl is standard on any vehicles that have had a heater added. Not an uncommon mod.

The marker lights on the side of the body were usually added up by the turn signal, I have not seen any in that spot.