• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question: Has anyone installed the AC system made by restomod air?

hmmwv0124

This system looks very good and I have no doubt that the AC works as advertised, but that being said I want to make sure the heat works at least as good as the stock system. I have found that some aftermarket AC products work very well at cooling but tend to be a little lacking in the heat department. Id appreciate any feedback from someone who has installed this system.

Thanks

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dude on YouTube (think he is out of Flordia) did a video about this system in a Humvee.
Might be worth a search...
I'm not sure that the opinion of a guy in Florida about the heating capabilities is relevant to the guy in Colorado who is asking. Something about different definitions of "cold".

Sadly, I have nothing relevant to add.

JoeJrTheBarber

I'm not sure that the opinion of a guy in Florida about the heating capabilities is relevant to the guy in Colorado who is asking. Something about different definitions of "cold".

Sadly, I have nothing relevant to add.
No, but the person asking the question could reach out to the user in Florida who has installed the kit and possibly get his questions answered ?
Ever think of that ? I doubt you did.

hmmwv0124

I am interested in hearing his experience with the system, and i will contact him. But unfortunately I doubt we have the same understanding of cold weather. Thanks for the tip though.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, but the person asking the question could reach out to the user in Florida who has installed the kit and possibly get his questions answered ?
Ever think of that ? I doubt you did.
Considering the guy in florida lives at sea level and 50* is cold to them , like 98G pointed out he probably dosen't have any experience at -10*f and 4000 feet above sea level

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks