• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bum Freezer meet

dmetalmiki

Well, It's the start of a new years season of events. Here is our first club meet at the "Bum freezer Run out".
Cold, Windy, But clear skies and we enjoyed the run out and the meet up at the local town quay.

https://youtu.be/jtAr9Y-iJXM

(I just noticed that after 3 attempts Rick still did not manage to "Capture" the overdrive light functioning correctly. I will do yet another video at some point.)

https://youtu.be/9VDpmR4DcOU

Attachments

77 AMG

Very cool stuff. What's the story on the baby tank? I thought that you folks, sadly, weren't allowed to own should things, along with butter knives and other such?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool stuff. What's the story on the baby tank? I thought that you folks, sadly, weren't allowed to own should things, along with butter knives and other such?
You've got it backwards. They can legally tag and drive tracked vehicles on the road in the UK! In fact, I believe they can also own fully functional tank guns...at least I was offered a fully functional T-72 about a decade ago from a guy in the UK. I would have had to get it demil'ed to US standards if I bought it and the guy wasn't about to do that until it was paid for! My wife talked me into buying an M1015A1 instead.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks