• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Indy

Gramps

I've been lurking for a while, Finally made an account not long ago. From the Eastside of Indianapolis, If you've ever been to Spikerfest we've probably met. Poor owner of a 1986 M1009and a 1967 M105. I know the truck was apart of an MP unit, Other than that not much I know about its history. I'll get some pictures of the markings and maybe someone more knowledgeable can help. 20190117_093443.jpg20180820_140841.jpg20180820_140509.jpg

Plan to be at the Haspin rally this summer, unless it blows up in the meantime.

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Nevada. Lots of CUCV knowledge here, also get familiar with your vehicles TMs (Tech Manuals). More pictures are always welcome.

Gramps

I've had to get real familiar with them these past couple months, The second it touched mud it's just had problem after problem. Part of the fun I guess.

I have the cover on backwards so that water from the holes can run out the back. its basically a storage unit at this point. Don't want to deal with split rims.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks