• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buy/Sell/Trade Mount Dora FL MV show 2019

I have some M35a2 parts up for sale or trade. I have a 10k winch winch (only) I also have 1 passenger side front fender, intake and exhaust manifold, 1 air compressor. I am looking for 1 front valve cover, 1 20k winch tensioner, 20k level wind trolley bolts& washers x 4,1 level wind pulley guard, 1 Ross HF54 power steering box ok with it needing rebuilt. I am aslo looking for a used air horn solenoid or a complete used air horn, turbo exhaust elbow only and copper gaskets. I'm also looking for 4 or 5 beadlock rings for M35A3 wheels and new O rings . I am also now needing a new Red top Parker in tank fuel pump. I also am looking for wire rope for 20k winch.

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HEMTT air ride seats. $300.00. Five ton NOS combat wheels $200.00 per wheel. HEMTT wheels NOS $150.00.

Last edited:

infidel got me

adding

20k winch with wire cable with hook $500 no pto or controls ---- just winch really good cond.

Bridge plate with #s and letters $45

5 ton/ lmtv air cond. complete new. Taking a loss $400

Brining Humvee stuff

Nos 2 man troop seats with all mounting hardware $200

Injection pumps 1 for 6.2L and 1 for 6.5L

1 6.2 L engine needs rebuild

1 6.5 needs rebuild

Many misc. parts pm me and ask maybe I'll have it.

Cleaning up/ priced to sell

Last edited:

infidel got me

f sale8.jpgf sale9.jpg It consists of a new compressor- pulley-hoses-evaporator-condenser-control cables- everything but Freon. It will work best on a1 5 ton trucks, single grove pulley a/c compressor.. 24 volt

sandcobra164

Sir, put me down for that kit tentatively. Is it a standard Sanden compressor? I'll have to see if Simp still has a compressor bracket available but that may be just what I need to roll windows up on hot days in my M939A1.

Wagoneer

I have that same A/C kit, Which I paid a lot more for, modified into my M932A2 and it will make you turn it down after a 20 minute ride. Look me up at Mt. Dora and I will show you what worked best for my setup

Still putting together my needs and what I can bring list which always works out very unevenly for some reason.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any one need a nice Deuce front bumper. Could keep it as a spare for when you bend yours hitting that tree at a rally? $100.00
NOS 809 series muffler $60.00. NOS springer seat top with both top and bottom cushions and frame work. $80.00. 1992 M15A2 $20,000.00. !997 MTV M1088 $18,000.00. Deuce A3 $5000.00

Last edited:

Lindsaym151

Check the Winter rally thread all info is there .
If you need any questions answered beyond that you can pm me . Ill get back to you within 12 hrs.
Thanks
Lindsay

FloridaAKM

I have an unopened crate of a M35a2 tan cover with bows, staves & hardware - $500.00. Another crate of the MTVR towbar with all accessories, pins, feet, electrical connector, air lines, etc. to fit just about anything in the current & older inventory $500.00 OBO. Ammo cans, hardigg cases, 81 & 125mm mortar cans & too many items to list here. The crated items have to be spoken for, the rest I will have a small supply of as it takes up so much space. Let me know if you might want any of these items & I will bring them to the show even if I have to put the heavy items in a M-105a2 & tow them. The towbar must be paid for in advance because shipping a 550# crate is going to cost way too much.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Good evening all. I am looking for a cargo cover for my M105A2 trailer for a decent price. Doesn't have to be perfect but good. Will be there on Sunday only, traveling the rest of the dates. Does anyone have anything like this available? Thanks.