• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Major Thanks to Scrounger

Ajax MD

Scrounger burned an entire Saturday (the first DRY weekend in 3 weeks) to drive out of his way to provide me with an orientation on my M813, and school me on a lot of helpful tips and safety.

If you want new folks to pick up the hobby and carry on, a bit of mentoring the way Scrounger did, is a good way to encourage that.

dmetalmiki

Scrounger burned an entire Saturday (the first DRY weekend in 3 weeks) to drive out of his way to provide me with an orientation on my M813, and school me on a lot of helpful tips and safety.

If you want new folks to pick up the hobby and carry on, a bit of mentoring the way Scrounger did, is a good way to encourage that.
"And make new and lasting friendships" In the doing of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks