• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 heater core.

knipex

What is the part number for M35a3 heater core? Can it be crossed to a number that can be purchased at a local truck parts supply house?
Thanks in advance.
Knipex

77 AMG

I don't know for sure if it would work for you, but, the heater core from a later 80's Ford Pickup is awfully close to the one in the underhood box on an A2. Found a thread about it on here awhile back.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
I was thinking the same thing, that another make may cross reference or be pretty close. Maybe even save a couple bucks. It looks like 77 AMG may have a line on it for you.

knipex

Thanks for the advice. Ill check it out. I saw a post that one from a 67 mustang without air would work. Pictures of it isn't even close. Mustang core only 27 bucks. Possibly person at parts store got part # wrong. Common problem these days.