• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Washington state

FMJZ

Hello all, I own a 1968 m35a2. Recently bought and have wanted one since I was a kid. Just drove it from Oregon to Lake Cushman yesterday. I have a new favorite toy! I look forward to gaining knowledge of my machine from the site and you all. She's a Gem!

Larry Weibert

Welcome aboard. I am just getting started on finally doing a project on one. You live out in rustystuds state. He has many posts with very useful info. This is a great place to get tons of help and info from. Its cool to see what everyone is doing as well. Good luck on your rig.

FMJZ

Welcome aboard. I am just getting started on finally doing a project on one. You live out in rustystuds state. He has many posts with very useful info. This is a great place to get tons of help and info from. Its cool to see what everyone is doing as well. Good luck on your rig.
Thank you for that info! I am looking forward to learning more about them. My deuce now has a flatbed and hauled a snow cat for the last decade or so for the Search and Rescue. It looks like a tonka now, repainted yellow and black.

5TonKayak

Welcome from the other side of the Hood Canal in Poulsbo!

I can speak from personal experience this is a great place for learning and advice!

Brad
5TonKayak