• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New account classified postings removed.

big block 88

Howdy all. I Was just curious about something. I had an old account under bigblock88 for years. Well my email was hacked and I lost all my log in info and every account I had tied to that email was lost for some reason. Passwords that I knew were correct no Worked here or other boards.

So a few months back I created a new account with a name similar to my old account so I could list some parts for sale. And I believe the posts were deleted as I can't find them now and I couldn't find them just days after posting them. I became busy with life and never followed up till now.

I would fully understand if the posts in the classifieds were taken down for fear of my name being so similar and seeming fishy as well.

I have a handful of deuce parts I would like to get out of my garage and would like to post it up in the classifieds. But will they be deleted?

Thanks for any help.

Jordan Blake

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, contact Patracy.

You should have done this before starting a duplicate/second account(rules).

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please send me a PM. I can merge the accounts and make everything right again. But if you don't mind, PM me what the other account had as a email address. (Just to confirm)