• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

David Doyle: Chevrolet G506

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I’m refurbishing a G506 Class 325 Fire Truck and finding info has been difficult. That was the case until Mr David Doyle released his Chevrolet G506 book. WOW! Amazing! Fabulous!!! It’s a very large, well laid out and a very comprehensive tome on all things G506. The pictures are the crucial part of the book as I need photos to help with my project truck. There are more models of the G506 than I realized. As a history it’s pretty much the cat’s meow! For the amount of information, the price of $89.00 is very reasonable and well worth the cost. Kudos to Mr Doyle with another job “WELL DONE”!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks