• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Russian (and european) Vehicles on Finnish Army

No.2Diesel

RE: Russian Vehicles on Finish Army

Welcome!!

Very cool! Cab and front look like a Dodge Power Wagon/Dodge WC.

Keep throwing those Malatov Cocktails down the exhaust pipes of russian tanks!!! [thumbzup] :beer: :driver: fat lady sings

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doesn't look like rust is too much of a problem in the cold climes you have up north. I see a few have peeling paint problems, but that's nowhere near as bad as cancer.

Nice trucks, thanks for sharing the pics!

Finlandia

Doesn't look like rust is too much of a problem in the cold climes you have up north. I see a few have peeling paint problems, but that's nowhere near as bad as cancer.
Well, cold and cold... :wink: In summer we have +25 C, and winter -15-25 C. Cars do rust here. Russian trucks often just stey on carages, so they dont rust.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ps. Sorry about my baaad english.
what bad english, i just thought you fitted right in with the rest of us who cant type and butcher english
welcome to SS

Finlandia

Last autum I trade four Sisu tires to "Ural-nose". Two guys had cut it, and they made a farm tractor trailer on it. This is usuall in finland.

I pull the engine off, and sold it away. V8 did run smoodly, I test it.

I take these pictures to mobile phone.

Attachments

tatra813

Finlandia said:
Well, cold and cold... :wink: In summer we have +25 C, and winter -15-25 C. Cars do rust here. Russian trucks often just stey on carages, so they dont rust.
I see some tires for Tatra 813 and Im looking for a set of spares, do you have info to purchase any over there?

Finlandia

I see some tires for Tatra 813 and Im looking for a set of spares, do you have info to purchase any over there?
Sometimes in army sales, there is a Tatra tyres, Barum 15.00-21. But finland is bit far away to you. 21 inch tyres are rare other than eastern block coutries.

tatra813

Finlandia said:
Sometimes in army sales, there is a Tatra tyres, Barum 15.00-21. But finland is bit far away to you. 21 inch tyres are rare other than eastern block coutries.

I havnt found tires 15x21 size in the usa. Im trying to find a country I can find them? any ideas?