• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

97' 3116 oil pressure sender

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 97 LMTV with the 3116. I have crappy readings for oil pressure. I checked with my mechanical tester to verify. I am looking to replace the sender, after checking wiring and cleaning up the connections. The part # on the current sender is 12420859 with another mfg # of 7z634. TM-P # came up non orderable. It came up under part target # but they wont sell to me personally. Does anyone have experience with a NAPA part that will work for this? I tried the cross reference at napaonline and came up with nothing. I searched on here, 3116 oil sender, 3116 oil pressure, etc with no part #'s to be found for anyone that replaced them. I am sure someone else has replaced one. Thanks in advance.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You can use a Stewart Warner 279A sender in its place. Found at parts stores or on Amazon