• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Correct color found for M1009 interior

Breacher

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While reading the posts about the correct interior color, there was a lot of people who said they used burgundy and othes that posted the RPO code which was helpful. The RPO code said bronze, so I did more research and found that the color listed by Chevrolet was dark bronze for the 85 and 86 years. So I dug through SEMs site and found the correct color code. The color code is 4725. There is another code for the other year and can provide it. Just a note the SEM number may match the color for that year, but I learned that a change in the number is because of the auto company changing the color mix, so the color will be different. Below is a link to the company I ordered my paint from and they mix it for you in a spray can.

https://www.66autocolor.com/Interior-Paint-Color-Search-p/autointerior-paint-codesearch.htm

They are fast I ordered it on the 17th of March, and it arrived today the 21 of March.

Breacher

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks