• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody seen a Aquatune for Diesel?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

pjwest03

We used water/methanol injection on our Mack pulling truck. It made it possible to drive the truck to fairgrounds without burning pistons or turbos. It dropped the EGT a good 200 degrees which we desperately needed.

MAdams

How do you get around not getting water into your air compressor? On a lot of diesels the compressor air is pulled from the intake manifold

sue

Don’t make the same mistake we did, we put
2 (two) of them on our truck so now anytime
we drive very far we have to find a place to drain
the extra fuel it keeps putting back in to our tank.
the EPA is all over us.

FloridaAKM

I see what you did there, :funny:. I had the computer screen jump & post the wrong quote.
the EPA is all over us.

NormB

the EPA is all over us.

Many years ago my brothers and I sat down with a JC Whitney catalog and added up all the gas saving/increased power/mpg features of all the water-injection, high-flow air filters, micro-atomizer screens for carburetors, hotter spark gadgets, all the rest, you could run a Camaro for a year on one tank of fuel.

As they say in the commercials, "that's not how this works, that's not how ANY of this works."

TANSTAAFL