• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air filter

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So my truck has two air filters the stock one and one on the filter. I was debating running an K&N on the secondary air filter and Napa 2522 on the primary air filter. Any thoughts if this is a good or bad idea? Also yes I have done some reading about pros and cons on a cotton oil filter on an m35a2.

0415f7ce3aa5aa1fb44d2f5f95d4a3ac.jpgc4d62f5a07a7a2d26095c5aa9243464b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
A quick google shows the 2522 has a cfm of only 395.
I believe the stock filter is 410 or 440. Not a big difference, but when you add the restriction of both filters, I bet your egts are suffering.

texas30cal

Pull a k&n out of anything that has been run in a dusty environment and look behind it, you will find dust. I wouldn’t run one in anything, I work on off-road vehicles for a living and see it all the time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks