• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 air intake on the m35a2

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The shop wasn't H&H diesel was it?
Actually, the shop the flubbed the HH swap was Mid Valley Drivetrain in Mission, BC. For what it's worth, I don't hold it against them. It's hard to find anyone to work on these trucks and this guy was doing a bunch of other work for me and said he'd do because it needed doing. All the other work he did for me was top notch and I chalk this other thing down to inexperience. I would gladly take my truck back there for more work if I could get across the border. I might not have him do anything else involving the engine though, unless it was some part he was familiar with.

The other work included hanging a 75 gallon tank on the driver side (this also involved modifications to the toolbox and the step into the cab), replacing damn near every inch of air line & fuel line, installing an air dryer & alcohol evaporator, and the air locker stuff.