• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 IP or Injectors

Y2815

Seem to be having an issue keeping my M1009 running. It will start just fine, I can let it sit and idle with no issues, purrs like a kitten.....but when I put it under any power (i.e. drive it slowly to the end of the block) I loose all power and it dies. I can start it back up and give it a **** of a lot of power and get it back home. I feel like I have a bad injector or IP. Would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks!

Barrman

Have you changed your fuel filter, checked you in tank fuel pick up sock or looked at the IP return check valve for debris? Any or all the the three could cause your issues. They are also cheap to look at and do. If you have debris in the return check valve. You then get to get an IP rebuild by the way.

Y2815

Changed the filter 6 months ago. I did not know there was a pick up sock or IP Return Value, I will research that. Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks