• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 CTIS Pressure Switch

MacTmil

Hello all!

I'm trying to find a replacement switch for the wet tank pressure switch that controls the CTIS on my m923a2. I've read several post but haven't been able to find an original switch or a suitable replacement. Do any of you guys have a part number or a working switch you can part with? I hope someone here can help. My switch is physically broken. Thanks in advance!

Todd

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hello all!

I'm trying to find a replacement switch for the wet tank pressure switch that controls the CTIS on my m923a2. I've read several post but haven't been able to find an original switch or a suitable replacement. Do any of you guys have a part number or a working switch you can part with? I hope someone here can help. My switch is physically broken. Thanks in advance!

Todd
Part number is in the 5 ton stickies in the A2 sectionETN0599603 . The switch is available from Spicer directly with 7 in the warehouse. Any heavy truck parts place should be able to get it

Attachments