• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats up from Michigan!

82KBody

Hey All! Anyone else from Southwest, MI? I started back a few years ago getting into this Military stuff, Mostly MREs (Steve1989 & GunDog) Are the 2 who got me hooked on it, After that I started getting into the Deuces, CUCV's, and Vietnam Era Equipment, Uniforms etc Although I'm only 20 I have a Huge Interest in This wide range of collecting and A massive Thanks to our Veterans who Served! [thumbzup]

I don't have any thing right now, I've been thinking of getting an M1008... Since I already have several vehicles with the 6.2L Diesel. :smile:
I'll just be hanging around the forum for now But I do Buy the smaller stuff.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey All! Anyone else from Southwest, MI? I started back a few years ago getting into this Military stuff, Mostly MREs (Steve1989 & GunDog) Are the 2 who got me hooked on it, After that I started getting into the Deuces, CUCV's, and Vietnam Era Equipment, Uniforms etc Although I'm only 20 I have a Huge Interest in This wide range of collecting and A massive Thanks to our Veterans who Served! [thumbzup]

I don't have any thing right now, I've been thinking of getting an M1008... Since I already have several vehicles with the 6.2L Diesel. :smile:
I'll just be hanging around the forum for now But I do Buy the smaller stuff.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Welcome from Saginaw. There are a few member over your way can't remember there screen names , there is 1 in holland with a bobbed deuce , a couple around Dorr and a few in Grand Rapids.

82KBody

Neato! [thumbzup] I don't think I've seen the Bobbed Deuce in Holland, But actually I'm in West Olive, Mi. So in-between Holland & Grand Haven.

82KBody

Saginaw ain't bad! I rarely seen any Deuces in MI for sale.
Do you happen to know of any Good Surplus stores?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saginaw ain't bad! I rarely seen any Deuces in MI for sale.
Do you happen to know of any Good Surplus stores?
General Jim's in Clare , Myers Military Trucks in Copemish , both have trucks . Pineveiw in Grayling has a good selection of most gear.

There is a member with 5 ton in West Olive I sold some parts to a couple years ago I think a M923.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
82K here are a couple more. (Biffs Military Surplus, Wetmore, MI) (Harry's ARMY Surplus, Dearborn, MI) (Fox Hole PX Store, Lansing, MI)

Last edited:

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Originally from Farmington Hills / Lansing, left long ago, still have property in White Cloud, miss it back there .

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

TheQuaker

Welcome!

I am originally from Lansing but now live in Metro Detroit but my 5-tonner is earning her keep on the family farm in Eagle (NW of Lansing).

I just bought my M923 from Dennis Myers up in Copemish last month and he has a good selection of Deuces on his lot and is a great guy to work with.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk