• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2-Do Brake and TS share wire/bulb ?

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all, Newb again ...

I have an old 63 Studebaker M35A2 that has seperate wires coming back for the turn signals and brake lights .

I don't have enough bulbs in my Swiss Control rear lights that i just bought to go around, one little bulb for tail light/marker, and one bigger bulb for Brake lights OR turn signals, OR brake light AND turn signal if they came down the same wire like alot of automotive stuff does .

Since this truck has been around a while and people have fiddled with stuff, what I don't know is if the brake and turn originally shared a wire/bulb or were separate when truck was made, I don't have a stock rig here to look at, so I need either a housing with more bulbs or ...

I have attempted to dig through the TMs unsuccessfully to see how things were originally wired, and I know there is some really smart people in here who know the answer to this w/o even having to think about it .

Thanks in advance for reading all this if you did .

Attachments

Last edited: