• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finished the center console

Sgt C

My wife said that if I ever wanted her to ride in my deuce again, I had better install a better seat for her. So I put in another springer seat. That left a big space in the middle for some kind of console. It's made from 1/8th inch steel with a strongbox lock assembly. After determining dimensions, I had a local fabricator make the box itself. A friend and I figured out the mount and then I painted it to match the cab (34052). It turned out really well. It's a nice mod that doesn't look like a mod.

Attachments

Sgt C

Thanks. I like TobyS's design. Looks like his has more storage capacity while staying low profile. I opted for storage and an armrest. I'm sure I sacrificed storage space, though by raising it up.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SgtC, Toby - would you mind putting up a sketch with dimensions? That would be helpful for people that want to do similar things!