• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Wisconsin military show Aug 9-10, 2019 who's going & what U selling or need?

Will be in the B area with a sand fender mule, toy hauler and black Ford crew cab f350. ONLY canvas will be vestibules!GOOD LUCK.
B area with a sand fender mule and black crew cab 350. Got it.

I will be the guy with the BA-DA BA-DA BING BANG RALLY hat (naturally it has the "field grade" officer scrambled eggs on the bill).

"Vestibules?" You have more than one. I will take the best one - or just be happy to get whatever is left (maybe).

See you Friday.

Another Ahab

I will check on the legality of that, as I am currently in the Federal Witless Protection Program.
I am also a member of the Witless Protection Program.

Just so you know I'm not kidding, here's the secret sign:

View attachment 772562
Love "talking" to you. I never know what to expect.
Love talking to you too, Brother.

It's a Jungle out there, GUNNUT:

- Us Witless, we got to stick together.

No signs or van but GN got his canvas and cover!
Yes, I did - and I have photos to prove it (and other things that may or may not need to be proven). :-D

We just got home and I am trying to get everything done I need to get done before a trip to the VA tomorrow.

Please stand by for photos.

Do you know where you will be located - or can you wear a pink carnation, so I can find you?

(The carnation would probably work the best. All I would have to do is ask where the guy with the pink carnation was. Most everybody should be able to tell me.) :-D
The pink carnation worked like a dream. Fortunately (?) the carnation was provided by the neighbor. I left before I could figure out exactly what kind of "thank you" was going to be administered with the rope.

You can see the vestibules in a pile to the left.
"There are four. Take one for _____, or all for _____."
Well, duh - so I took all four - now I have extras. :jumpin:

XPBwz9Bm.jpg