• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone ever install the LMC truck rubber mats in the front of their m1009? Pictures?

w5ood

Would love to see some pictures of your rubber mat installation if anyone has done it. I am about to install it over some hushmats heat/sound barrier and would like to see how it looks. I am a little worried as there are no kick panels and other things to help hold the rubber mat in place like the civi version. Any tips tricks or advice is always appreciated.

richingalveston

I have it in the front and back of mine, no pics at this time but I can probably get some this weekend. It is held in place by the door thresholds and the 4x4 shifter plate. I have a different plate in my 1009 that covers all of the top of the hump because I have three shifters.
you can also trim it around the extinguisher bracket and that helps hold it in place. It does not really go up the sides where the kick panels would be but it seams to lay nice and flat in that corner with no issues.

w5ood

Thank you for the reply. I am hoping it stays in place pretty well. It is not really what I was expecting from LMC's picture. I thought it would be a heavier thicker material kind of like a tough mat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks