• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

value of a canvas for a m1101

maineoffroad

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_20181212_072632613_HDR.jpghello there guy does anyone know what the going rate is for a camo canvas cover with all bows and hardware in great shape thats fits a m1101 thanks

Last edited:

NormB

Whatever the market will bear...

I bought a NIB cover a little over a year ago from Flightsource, delivered, for about $275 while I was being offered used ones for upwards of $750.

Bows will come at a premium.

Poke around, do some searches through NSN-now.com.

Good luck.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check the great auction site. Then sell with or without supports.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hey there i guess i should have been more clear the one in the pic i have i am wondering what i should ask
Ask what your happy with getting out of , the farther it has to be shipped the less it is worth to someone far away and it looks like your about as far northeast as you can get. Spend $15 to support the site and become a premium member and list it in the classifieds with a price your happy with . If the prices is to high you won't get any response ,then you can lower it if you wish.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...ship-Explained

tobyS

Some people come here to get a premium for their items, others pass on deals and they move rather quickly. I'd ask $600 + shipping, which would be a lot with you in Maine. But like Porky says....the price of a membership is cheap and it supports this site, so list it at whatever price you want in the classified.

tobyS

The only reason I said that high is because the 1101 and 1102 are such popular trailers and it appears complete. Photo is rather blurry.

MaineOR....there have been a few scammers so be prepared to share verifiable personal information (in PM) to a SS buyer.

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only reason I said that high is because the 1101 and 1102 are such popular trailers and it appears complete. Photo is rather blurry.

MaineOR....there have been a few scammers so be prepared to share verifiable personal information (in PM) to a SS buyer.
I didn't see your comment when I posted. That's really strange.

Looks like you and at least one other place a value of $600ish on the whole thing - my link was to an ad where RWH is selling them for $600 for the whole thing.