• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gateway Buckshots?

jholler

Can you still get the co-op grip spur/ Gateway Buckshot tires? I'm swapping m1028 axles into my m1009 and would really like a set of Q78-16 buckshots, but the only thing I can find online is Super Swampers. Interco makes a good tire, but I really like those DEEP lug bias Buckshots.

andyh1956

Yes you can! They come in two different sizes, N7815 & P78 16. The owner of Hesselbein Tire in Jackson Mississippi ‪(601-974-5959‬) has them made for him. He started in India but it was beyond their capability to produce a ROUND tire so now they are made in China. His grandson is the one who deals with the Grip Spurs & I have forgot his name! I just bought a set of Ns last year. They bite so good I don't even lock the hubs anymore!:beer:

jholler

I looked up Hesselbein, it seems to be linking me back through Gateway tire. We have one of those in town, guess I should just go ask lol.

jholler

I looked up Hesselbein, it seems to be linking me back through Gateway tire. We have one of those in town, guess I should just go ask lol.