• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS assistance

Russ Hersh

I understand this isnt the correct forum but is the closest considering vehicle type, i do apologize. What im working on is a M916a3 w/CTIS, acquired through DRMO, sat for sometime and went through a fab shop to extend frame and paint so now its a fire truck. Fab shop lost some CTIS hoses mainly the ones needed for the front. I have called around to freightliner, Parker (made the hoses), and a few other commercial truck suppliers to attempt to attain the missing hoses. All either dont have it or are possibly a half year out. Can anyone help in pointing me into a direction of where to get the CTIS hoses?

Any help is appreciated!

Russ Hersh

Found a Parker shop, gave them a rang and told them what i need and they came back with what appears to be the right fittings. Have them in route will post a picture when they arrive.