• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Katavic918

Just so I understand the problem. The truck was leaking oil due to diesel leaking into the crankcase? Where was the oil/diesel coming from? How high was the oil level?

Flyingvan911

When my intake heater put a gallon of diesel into my oil it leaked out around the front crank seal. I changed the oil and the leak stopped. On the bright side, I bet my crankcase is nice and clean. Ha, ha.

Barrman

I had the same issue that was fixed a few months ago. Just the new O-rings on the pump sure make it seem like it runs stronger. With the Viton rings so cheap and kits available from surplus stores and all over E-Bay. I now consider this a normal maintenance item for every 10 years or so of ownership. Yes, it really is that easy to do and can be done in an afternoon.