• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from missouri

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats! An M35 was my first MV as well! Good luck and have fun!

rmesgt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Smokindodge...! I too hail from Missouri - St.Louis and Festus area. Where are you located? Congratulations on your M35. Is it a diesel truck? I had an M35 in Korea that had a Chevy 327 and burned mogas.

rmesgt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy from Oklahoma

Hello Smokindodge... I too am from Missouri (St. Louis and Festus). Where are you located? Does your M35 burn diesel or gas? I had an M35 in Korea (1980) that had a Chevy 327 that burned mogas. It was the fastest deuce in the country.

Smokindodge

Congratulations! Welcome from from Kentucky! Attach a picture of your truck when you get a chance, we would love to see it.
She doesn’t have her face on yet. ;)
Back at ya, does she Roll?
I have to repair a spring mount and shackle mount then it should. It was hit in the drivers steer tire and broke the spring mounts and bent the frame. Nice little project.
Hello Smokindodge...! I too hail from Missouri - St.Louis and Festus area. Where are you located? Congratulations on your M35. Is it a diesel truck? I had an M35 in Korea that had a Chevy 327 and burned mogas.
its a multifuel. I am in Tipton, little west of Jefferson City.

Somewhere around here my buddy Rob is running around....

fasttruck

Don't make a move without the pubs: operators, organizational maintenance manuals and a lubrication order. Also a grease gun and a tire gauge. M35s are very durable and also easily defeated by poor maintenance and driver abuse.