• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Billet Aluminum Replacement Pins 11x11 CP Tent

I have more Billet Aluminum Replacement Pins for the 11x11 Command Post Tents
These will be the last replacement pin you will ever have to buy for your tent!
I make these pins ready to fit, just drill a hole for your key way and your ready to go.
This years Sale price is $55.00 per set of 6 ( This will do one Complete 11x11 CP Tent )

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have more Billet Aluminum Replacement Pins for the 11x11 Command Post Tents
These will be the last replacement pin you will ever have to buy for your tent!
I make these pins ready to fit, just drill a hole for your key way and your ready to go.
This years Sale price is $55.00 per set of 6 ( This will do one Complete 11x11 CP Tent )
Mine work great, might have to get another set.

WhitePhoenix

I still have some M35A2 tan cargo covers NOS still in the box for $200 if anyone is interested. I will only be bringing some if someone commits to buying one.

I also have a NOS M35A2 tan bow kit that I will sell for $300. I will only bring this if someone commits to buying it.

I will be looking through my garage soon for other goodies that I can bring to make more room.

Dawn
In for a cargo cover and a bow kit! How big of a box is the bow kit in? Only asking since all I got is truck space in a car.

1crook

In for a cargo cover and a bow kit! How big of a box is the bow kit in? Only asking since all I got is truck space in a car.
Hey,

They are out of the crate. The cover is in its own box and the bows are loose. All of that will certainly fit in a trunk. I have seen it happen. [thumbzup] I will put them aside for you.

Dawn

1crook

I recently got some night vision storage cases. They have foam inserts inside that can be easily removed. They are lockable as they have provisions to put a lock on the outside of the case. I took a picture of my laptop in one to show the size as well. I am keeping one to put my laptop in as the cases are pretty rugged. I have several available and am selling them for $20 each. The rough dimensions of the outside of the case are 17 1/2"x10 1/2"x6". Just let me know how many you would like and I put them aside.

IMG_0276.jpgIMG_0273.jpgIMG_0274.jpgIMG_0271.jpgIMG_0281.jpgIMG_0277.jpg

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
I recently got some night vision storage cases. They have foam inserts inside that can be easily removed. They are lockable as they have provisions to put a lock on the outside of the case. I took a picture of my laptop in one to show the size as well. I am keeping one to put my laptop in as the cases are pretty rugged. I have several available and am selling them for $20 each. The rough dimensions of the outside of the case are 17 1/2"x10 1/2"x6". Just let me know how many you would like and I put them aside.

View attachment 777767View attachment 777768View attachment 777769View attachment 777770View attachment 777771View attachment 777772
Since they're pretty I'll take 2 please

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter

View attachment 777767View attachment 777768View attachment 777769View attachment 777770View attachment 777771View attachment 777772
2 nice pretty ones please!