• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

sandcobra164

CHIEFSONN,
Please post your price on the 50' spools of rubber rope along with the date code and how it has been stored since you've owned it. Mine is coming to pieces on my M923 cover and Yes I am interested and will commit if the price is reasonable and the date code is not too old.

Thanks Kindly.
Joseph

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CHIEFSONN,
Please post your price on the 50' spools of rubber rope along with the date code and how it has been stored since you've owned it. Mine is coming to pieces on my M923 cover and Yes I am interested and will commit if the price is reasonable and the date code is not too old.

Thanks Kindly.
Joseph
I agree with sandcobra164, please post up the info. he asked about & if its good to use Ill also take a roll. Thanks

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1 m35a2 or 809 hardtop useable $150.Pair of used m35 doors $100 for the set.

top sold to gunnermac.

Last edited:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im interested in the m35 doors.
will the top fit a m35? never mind the answer is yes.
what condition are the doors in and hard top.I might be interested in the hard top also.
I can send you some pics. Doors are good no rust, driver side may have a cracked glass.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone interested in a m101a1 that was gov rebuilt.. new paint job. new wood and nice top.. tires are good with a matching spare i also have a deuce passenger side door

Last edited:

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
50' of super rope I am asking $40.00
tires i cannot find the date on them.

I will be looking for brake shoes ,and brake lines for m35 .
I will also be looking for interior trim for the cabin for m35 and m816.

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

hydraulic test station

This is a self contained portable 110v hydraulic tester machine. It has an onboard pump, controls, gauges, hoses and adapters. I think it is made to pressure test cylinders, but not sure. $300 obo or trade

Attachments

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

things I am interested in/looking for

cheap clean ammo cans
cheap jerry cans
cheap cots
cheap tires 900's, 1100's, 1400's, preferably mounted, tread not that important, just holding air

Also, I have recently started collecting USMC jerry cans, not the ones with USMC on the bottom (those are just made by U.S. Metal Container, not used by the Marines), but with USMC on the side of the can.

I don't have hardly any money, but will have tons of stuff to trade.

Derek

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can bring new take-off brakes for the M1078 to M11091, $75 a corner, this stuff is heavy so yon tell me your needs. Anybody need a planet set tool, $45. Does anyone need new planets, $200

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks