• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Red Ball Military Show / Swap meet Gilbert Pa Sept 27-28

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found more parts and supplies I'll have available at the show on Friday. I have taken a vendor spot somewhere to the left of the entrance. I have mostly Humvee parts with a few Deuce parts thrown in. Also found some unopened gallon cans of paint in various colors. I'll be flying a teal 14x18 Margaritaville flag on a pole by my spot.

DSCF1944.JPGDSCF1945.JPG

Hello all its been a while. I live about an hour from the Gilbert show. AND THANKS to a scummy dirt bag, I need some parts DESPERATLY ! I have a M45 2 1/5 Deuce. It has the original Continental gas engine. Some time in the past three weeks someone broke into my back storage yard and STOLE the radiator, fan and shroud out of this truck, they also robbed five other trucks. Mostly likely to scrap the brass radiators. I am in need of the radiator, fan, fan spacer, any hardware and the shroud. I will be at the show, PM me if you can bring these and what your looking for $$. I was just about to finish this truck when this happened.

captain

With a prior commitment I can bring a new/unissued HDT Base-X 203 Tent. 14'x15'. Sorry the system will not let me upload an image but they are easily found online.

HillbillyWizard

Thanks to the folks that have called in pre-orders, we have your items ready to be loaded. Last call for anyone who would like us to bring any of our inventory of CUCV and related parts. See you at the show!

Another Ahab

H Some time in the past three weeks someone broke into my back storage yard and STOLE the radiator, fan and shroud out of this truck, they also robbed five other trucks. Mostly likely to scrap the brass radiators. I was just about to finish this truck when this happened.
That is a load of bad news, overlordofmars. Man, I am sorry you were hit that way.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there on Saturday only, in my usual spot, couldn't get Friday off work. Not much to sell this go-around, lots of small items: military books, some tools, lots of vintage military and industrial radio parts pieces, a little of this and that. Stop by and say hi!

mydingo

Wow got back from the show a few hrs ago and the stuff I sold was beyond expectations, i was so busy with customers that I had a hard time breaking away to go to the bathroom . Will like to thank everyone that made purchases from me and also for the countless people that tossed the tennis ball or kicked the soccer ball for Tess I believe she is going to sleep for the next 3 days. Also thanks to the Red Ball military club for hosting this show your hard work is not going unnoticed.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a good time had by all.
How many years has this swap meet been going on now?
I want to say 2002 or 2003, before that it was on post at Tobyhanna Army Depot, but the events of September 11 2001 brought an end to MV rallies on military bases around the country, as well as gun shows at armories, etc. so a new rally site was found in Gilbert at the fairgrounds. Been growing ever since, great location and great people there.

Had a fantastic time there, my daughter was a big help manning my vendor spot while I went around to see everyone and get some good buys of my own. See you all next year!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks