• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from NC

scsmith42

Howdy y'all.

A friend on CarolinaFirearmsForum referred me here.

I have a farm and sawmill operation in North Carolina, and have a few military surplus items in daily use here on the farm

Namely a M10 loader (International 530) that we've been using for a couple of years.

Also a HSHMC 25P crane (high speed, high mobility 25 ton) that has been sitting for 10 years. I'm in the midst of putting it back into service. I have it running and moving now; presently working on rebuilding all of the hydraulics. My plan is to use it for oversize log handling and unloading log trucks.

Also have a 3/4 ton trailer, and a hydraulic winch.

I look forward to learning from the members here. Thanks much.

Scott

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hi, from N Ga. Be sure to watch for the Denton Rally coming up next April your're close enough for a day trip if camping isn't your thing. MV's, parts vendors, Helicopter rides, gun show and lots of awesome people to hangout with.

scsmith42

Hi, from N Ga. Be sure to watch for the Denton Rally coming up next April your're close enough for a day trip if camping isn't your thing. MV's, parts vendors, Helicopter rides, gun show and lots of awesome people to hangout with.
I'm about 2 hours from the Denton Farm Park and I'll make a note of the show. Thanks for the heads up.