• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KAMO rally October 11-13 2019

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy is flying in from Alaska and Michael is driving up from NM and we're all going to pile into my M925 and drive it there from KS.

Hoping to have the gunring mounted by then....

Debating whether to load the M998 into the bed...

20190726_192533.jpg

Last edited:

Flyingvan911

Andy is flying in from Alaska and Michael is driving up from NM and we're all going to pile into my M925 and drive it there from KS.

Hoping to have the gunring mounted by then....

Debating whether to load the M998 into the bed...

View attachment 774908
I’d say load it up and bring it along. We used to load our Mutts into our deuces and bring them down for Eastwind. This year i’m going to bring my Mutt down on a trailer.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m coming!

Don’t know if this is an acceptable place to mention that I plan on bringing items for sale that normally would be hard to ship, like tires (14.00’s or 16.00’s), HEMTT rims, 1101 trailer with bows and tarp in great shape, S250 shelter, 101a2 sides and tarp, 105 tarp, 939 troop seats, 939 drivers seat, Red Dot AC system (complete for 939A2), maybe even another 923a2 all for sale. However, I may not have space unless it’s already spoken for to someone there.

So, see my post in the classified section on what’s available and let me know!

Just trying to make the swap meet more diverse!

* M939 NOS Hard Tops
* Warn Severe Duty 24v 18k lb winches (have front and rear mounting kits as well)
* M939 fiberglass troop seats
* M939 Green camo soft top canvas. Used, Good condition. Reinforced front seam
* 16.00’s XZL’s
* HEMTT rims
* S-250 shelter
* M101A2
* 14.00’s AT-2’s (6)
* MRAP ShockRide blast attenuation seats (3 pairs)
* M931A2
* M934A1 with 2014 Cummins engine
* Red Dot AC unit. Complete kit for 939A2
* M934A2 chassis with 2014 Cummins engine
* Used, but nice 939 drivers seat
* M1101 tarp, bows and triangle mounts (used, but very good condition)
* M105 tarp. Good shape, but used
* MRAP 24v AC compressor

Last edited by a moderator:

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Sue, I’ll send you a PM.

I am only bringing large things that people have committed to buy, especially tires. Basically, I’m selling them before the rally and delivering them to the rally.

Ill bring a few smaller things if there is room, (tarps, drivers seat, AC compressor etc) but most everything will be sold if it’s on the truck.

I tentatively sold one of the two AC units yesterday, so I’ll bring it. Not sure if I’ll bring the other one, unless someone wants it.

So, don’t wait for the rally, I probably won’t have most stuff with me.

kzeyus

Have a few hmmwv parts I can bring if anyone interested:
Original style drivers seat with base and pads
NIB pair of front snowplow springs
Doghouse cover std not turbo
NIB Reddot A/C compressor for serpentine belt w 2 styles of mounts, few misc reddot brackets
Maybe a couple other things - will have to dig

would be interested in A2 steering wheel, pioneer tools shovel and adz/pick, 4 speed shifter, a2 rear bumper, tire carrier

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will be down Friday but have to leave late Sat afternoon I will have a few nick/nacks but nothing big unless you are needing a Vinyl or canvass 16X16 tent skin then let me know to load it.
16dennis.jpg16walking.png
briefrelief.jpgmermites.jpgmermitesinside.jpgcucv.jpgcomode.jpg
casebig.jpgmedcans_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone coming from or through North TX to KAMO? I can’t attend now, but I made plans to swap some things with 98G. Wonder if I could get some help making the swap.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks