• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MI. Events

ida34

Curt,
I checked the website. Has the March issue already been sent out? I did not receive it. I really want to get on the list for the Fort Custer Trail Ride.

Thanks
Chuck

TedG

Same here, I want to try to get to the ride again so I need to get on the entrance list.

ida34

Ted,
Did you get the March issue of the newsletter? The website said it was in the newsletter.

Chuck

TedG

No, but this probably my fault...dues. I need to call and send $. Time flies when it comes to dues!

11ACR-LT

P.S. to previous post:
Several events do not have dates posted due to lack of correspondence from the POC's concerned. If you have any further information for these events I would like to hear from you.
Thanks,
"The Wife"

citizensoldier

Tip of the Mitt will be making a good showing up here in Petoskey for the traveling Veitnam wall if anyone wants to come up. The State Police will be set up, The county Sherrif, the National Guard, and so on.. The Veterans association wants all they can get as far as vehicles and museum set ups.. May 28th to June 1st..
If anyone wants more info PM me..

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: MI. Events

TedG said:
No, but this probably my fault...dues. I need to call and send $. Time flies when it comes to dues!

I don't remember if I paid mine, I don't even remember the renewal form :? who do I check with to see if I'm current?

Bob Hansen

{****off looking for newsletter****}

ida34

RE: Re: RE: MI. Events

Renewel form comes in the fold of one of the newsletters. I think it is the one sent out in December. Easy to miss. Go to the website and I think it gives an email link to the treasurer.

Chuck

TedG

I renewed my membership and signed up for Custer! Anyone else on here going?

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Im not seeing these MI event(s) on our (Steel Soldiers) calendar.

Are they there and I'm just over-looking it?

(Hint, hint :wink: )

ida34

We are talking about the Great Lakes MVPA website. Curt has the link above.

Ted,
I am signed up and going. See you there. Were you going to come down 127 to 94? If you are we could try to meet up and convoy.

TedG

HI Chuck,

I will travel down I69 to I94 since it is a lot shorter that way or I may go the back roads. I need to go over my hmmwv to make sure it road ready after this long winter. I know that I either have a alternator/generator problem or a battery problem, so I will have to track that down first. I will be bringing my tow bar for just in case!

Depending on weather, I was planning on getting there Saturday morning (around 9-10am) and either leaving that evening or spending the night in the hmmwv.

ida34

I am probably going to do the same but may stay overnight in the deuce. If nothing else we can get together when we get there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks