• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

crane

davidb56

I was doing a home inspection way up near the Canadian border on some remote ranch right on the Moyie River, and the owner had this......he said I could have it....for 10K.IMG_0223.jpgIMG_0222.jpg

davidb56

yes it has a fifth wheel..looks to be 5 ton and I peeked under the front and it may have a turbo cummins with a allison. BIG tires too. Its nice to look at, but I really could have used a crane truck recently for my trusses, not a wrecker.

Last edited:

davidb56

Don't forget the three most important things...
Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork
Im in Idaho...we don't need no stinking paperwork......besides its got a Idaho license plate up front with current tags. they license a lot of stuff like that up here. My deuce is a "pick up" on my paperwork. BTW nice Rune. rare too.

davidb56

It looks like it is in good shape from the photos, but 10K would be high around here!
yes. I noticed that there are very few military vehicles for sale here. People have them, as there are 4 in my county population of 10K that I know of, but they don't sell them and parade them. I had to go 500+ miles to get mine.