• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 wheel question ?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They are only tapered on 1 side i believe. Plus it will look retarded. If not overwidth

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
maybe a dumb idea ....tire size 14.5 X 20 .....can you turn the wheels around so they stick out farther or has anyone ever done this ?
You can probably find a pic if you search google, of someone that's done this. I flipped my 15.5's (rears), I think it helps stability a little, also the rears are in-line with the front after they're flipped.

Before and after:

20170527_190243.jpg 20180421_162903.jpg

First pic was when I was first putting them on.

It should be noted I have 50-50 offset wheels, so, your opinion may vary with what the wheels look like.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks