• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going after a Deuce next weekend - 22 Sept.

SteelNinja

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Headed from Mt Eagle ( area) TN I-24 to 65N. 65 to 94 to 45.to Mundelein ,IL then back.. It will be about 620 miles.. I thought about taking a bus or hitching a ride with a big truck, But I guess its better to have my work partner drive our work van in case something happens... If anyone want to give a phone number I can call for info If I should break down that would be great... email mountainninja77@yahoo.com
I just started a new job but I warned them before hiring me I needed 1 day off to go get this truck :) Thanks Guys TTYL

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Got plenty of deuces and 5 tons an hour east of you in cookeville if you wanted a truck closer.

I will actually be on the road so my rescue duties are limited to location

SteelNinja

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Wes,
Do you have a number in Cookville? Im verbally committed to the Deuce in IL. , either way . I'll probably contact you sometime - Im trying to get back in the Mil truck scene and get me a contacts list going... Thanks Txt you soon