• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vin number...... am I nuts about this.....Texas Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdough

So, gearing up to buy an MTV, and called my insurance company. They said that I could not list it as a truck on my policy. I then said that I plan to make it an RV some day, do they cover RV,s. They said yes, but not if the vin is state issued!?!???

Anyone have any issues with their VIN being state issued? Is this just them. I found another company, but no RV’s.

Can some of you Texas guys PM me.... I have some other state questions I would like to ask that I can’t on the forum. I have read a bunch of the legal post..... I am not registering it as an FMV.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks