• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Orlando Veterans Day Parade

signalcorps

It's that time again Central Florida! Saturday, November 09, 2019 | 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM. I have registered the group for the maximum number of 20 vehicles. I I will update this listing when I get the staging area and number. Thanks to everyone who has participated in the past. This has always been a great group turnout for the parade. ODFEVER and his family cannot make the parade this year. They will be missed.

Like past years we will be staging at the Ace cafe before the parade and will convoy back to Ace for a static display after the parade. We will also enjoy a great meal in the Ace restaurant as a group. Begin staging about 10:00.
See you there!

Last edited:

signalcorps

Update: We are group #45 and will meet at Ace Cafe by 9:30. We move to the staging area at 10:00. After the parade we will go to the Ace Cafe for a static display and lunch. See you there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks