• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What’s the going rate for slant back kit?

Sevo

Putting feelers out for a slant back kit. What is going price for a complete kit? And does anyone have one?

Thanks guys

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I have seen, just the bare hard top and sponsons without hardware or C pillars or turret, etc go for 6 K on flea bay.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bulldogger makes a beautiful looking soft slatback kit. You should look it up.

you would also have the ability to place a clear plastic rear window. Most helpful when parking.

AAVP7

When comparing slantback kit prices, you have to be careful to see how complete they are. Even if the main components are there, if you have to buy all those small parts extra, you´ll easily spend a few more thousand $.

I´d try to get as complete a kit as possible, even if it is more expensive at first sight. You need to learn those five or six pages from the parts TM by heart, so you can spot what is missing.

When I bought a slantback kit three years ago, I had the choice between a 99% complete, but rusty and more expensive one, and a nicer one that was missing some stuff even at first sight. Well, after spending a few hundred $ even on the missing 1%, I was glad I bought the complete one.

Parts are getting rare and more expensive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks