• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best places to Sell my HMMWV?

Skitrman

I need to sell my HMMWV due to relocation. Its a 1985 M998 and has an 8' Meyer Lot Pro Snow Plow on the front. We are relocating down south and don't have a need for it obviously. I am trying to find a good place to list it and sell it quickly. Can anyone offer any good suggestions on where to post it to get the best exposure to serious buyers? I need it gone in the next ten days so time is of the essence. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Dock Rocker

Facebook groups are pretty good. The FB marketplace is ok but you will get a million tire kickers.

Also Steel Soldiers is a great place as well. You have to pay a few bucks but it’s well worth the small outlay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Place an auction on flea pay with a paid link here on the classifieds and a link on craigslisp.

Place lots of pictures.

A lower reserve price will make auction more enticing.

Good luck

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks