• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lowboy that's towable for the M931a1s

Backcountrycanadian

Sorry not meaning to hijack. I'm new to this world of military trucks. Is there a lowbed that's towable for the M931a1s etc that are legal width and not requiring a permit? Iv started looking into getting one and a trailer to move my backhoe around haha. Being my company is Backcountry Excavating, I figured it would suit it.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Sorry not meaning to hijack. I'm new to this world of military trucks. Is there a lowbed that's towable for the M931a1s etc that are legal width and not requiring a permit? Iv started looking into getting one and a trailer to move my backhoe around haha. Being my company is Backcountry Excavating, I figured it would suit it.
M270 is a semi low deck trailer. M870 lowboys will work behind a m931. It wont like it but it will do it.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you specifically NEED an ex-mil trailer? Any RGN/lowboy/dbl drop trailer will work - civi 2" fifth wheel on truck.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Do you specifically NEED an ex-mil trailer? Any RGN/lowboy/dbl drop trailer will work - civi 2" fifth wheel on truck.
I assume since hes going offroad he wants a deck for ground clearance purposes. And figures military will give him that.

Look into a 270 or a tag trailer like a globe ttu 202 or m322 load king.

This is basically a 269/270 on steroids with the rgn of course

https://youtu.be/zCA3Kn-Y5Gw