• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Trailer Value?

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
what type of “curled extension cord” connecting cord (that connects from your vehicle to your 1101/1102 trailer lighting connector) do you have?
Looking at an e-receipt I find: Wesbarg 7-way W/ 6 Long Coiled Cable - Trailer End from etrailer.com, however searching their website doesn't turn up anything at all.

Here's the results of a search of their site for coiled cable: COILED CORD for a similar cord.

Gung-Ho Civillian

Looking at an e-receipt I find: Wesbarg 7-way W/ 6 Long Coiled Cable - Trailer End from etrailer.com, however searching their website doesn't turn up anything at all.

Here's the results of a search of their site for coiled cable: COILED CORD for a similar cord.
Thanks Mainsail, just wanting to ensure I start out with the same required kit as other experienced owners; I pick up my M1102 this week!

Jeep Nasty

I wouldn't pay more than $1800 for one with a frame and cover with good tires. They seem to be very overpriced right now. I like them though, I put some smaller civilian tires to reduce the height and have mine setup to haul mountain bikes, paddle boards and kids kayaks.