• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portable or Bluetooth speakers in a deuce?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Totally agree. Now if you only have the attention span of a teenager then get rid of the radio. I too am able to listen to music and concentrate on driving. I still have my Class "A" CDL and have never had a problem with the radio. Maybe all those over the road truckers should turn off their stereo's and CB radios too.
Truckers barely use their cb radios anymore. I can drive for 2 days on i40 and maybe 5 people will key up. Usually its the one ahole at 3am yelling to see if anyone in the rest area left their radio on.

Would be amazed at how many of them are watching TV.

rustystud

Truckers barely use their cb radios anymore. I can drive for 2 days on i40 and maybe 5 people will key up. Usually its the one ahole at 3am yelling to see if anyone in the rest area left their radio on.

Would be amazed at how many of them are watching TV.
OK, it's been a while since I've driven an 18 wheeler. But back in the 1970's CB's where the thing ! Breaker, Breaker !

cantwait

I got a pair of Beats noise cancelling head phone. They work great! They were expensive but I use them every time I drive plus I use them doing other things as well.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry the post is a bit old, but we use Blue Tiger Dual Elite headphones with a blue tooth adapter in a CB, we can hear phones, CB and even the issues going around! It works great!

fleetmech

Since most of us have and carry cordless tools, maybe one of the tool brands jobsite radios would be a good option. Most all of them are bluetooth, ruggedized and can run for quite long times on a decent sized tool battery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks