• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Combat Dolls Trunk or Treat Show Benefiting U.S. Vets Phoenix

Berto

For anyone in the Phoenix Area the Combat Dolls will be hosting a car show on Sunday 20 October at 3400 W. Grand Ave Phoenix AZ on 20 Oct from 1100-1500.

The Combat Dolls is a great organization that raises money for multiple Veteran organizations here in the Valley. Added bonus is you can get photos of your vehicle with a pin-up girl at their events so that is always awesome!

I'll be there in my new to me M1009, hope some of ya'll can make it!

https://www.facebook.com/events/389102061683992/

Berto

Wow this event was extremely humbling, and not because of the cars or anything but because of the location. U.S. Vets is a great organization doing what it can to help Veterans in need. Seeing what they are making happen for the Vets out here was awesome and I am so thankful that the Combat Dolls are supporting them. I will continue to attend shows and events that raise money for them. I apologize in advance for flooding the forum with posts about them.