• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New user on this site, old buzzard on planet earth

Kenber

I'm glad I stumbled onto this site. I'm hoping that I can find some info on the magnum mmg25 generator. I'm older than dirt and I seem to be interested in everything from electronics, mechanical, animal, and everything peaks my interest now.

I wish, I had gotten interested in all things before I was near the end of my life cycle. Anyway, I know I'll need much guidance from those far more knowledgeable than I. My eyes, ears and brain aren't as shape as they use to be, but I am a good listener and willing to assist anyone that can benefit from my hard gained knowledge. I gained my knowledge from, as my old granddad use to say, "the school of hard knocks.":)

Guyfang

Staff member
Welcome to Steel Soldiers!!

Need more info on the gen set. Part number, NSN and size. Take a good picture of the data plate, and a few of the outside/inside. It helps.